deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

September 6, 2016

In squares



Caught up with a friend for breakfast - eggs on toast with corn fritters on the side and chasing it with pancakes and ice cream. To be fair, Tina had just come off a night shift so this was her dinner. Me? I have no excuse.


Noticing details I haven't before.


Interrupting a study sesh with little cakes for Vidya's birthday.


Fashion's Night Out last Thursday, where we made the rounds and tried to get as much free food as possible.


As well as taking advantage of the photobooths.


Looking up in the Galeries.

My exams start next week, which is why I've been quiet around here. I'm still reading all your comments and posts but I'm finding it hard to muster up the energy for replies, just letting you know they're still enjoyed and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.