deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 4, 2016

Black Classic

You guys know I love my Daniel Wellington watch, I wear it all the time. It's just so good looking and it's held up so well for the past few years, so when DW offered to send me a watch from their new collection I was like, yes please!


Introducing the Classic, in black. They also surprised me with a Classic Cuff, in rose gold to match the watches.


The family. I actually chose the Black Classic on the Durham leather strap, as I didn't have a tan watch strap. It's the same size as the original Classic, so all the straps with that one can be interchanged with it as well.


I'm excited to see how the Durham strap will age. I think it looks really nice with the rose gold on the watch face, but I think I prefer the black watch face with my old black Sheffield strap a tiny bit more. I've noticed people styling their cuffs with their watches, but I fancy wearing it alone as well!

If you want to get your hands on the Black Classic before everyone else, you can get access to the pre-sale with the code DELUMINATORS. This will give you 15% off on everything else on the site as well. Check it out here.

Note: Watches c/o Daniel Wellington, all opinions my own. No financial compensation or sales commission will be received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.