deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 3, 2016

Hello summer





Welcomed the first properly hot day of the season with a BBQ at YY's. Possibly the healthiest one I've ever been to, seeing as she's vegetarian and we mostly barbecued vegetables. Vegetarian sausages are way better tasting than I expected, too. I drank cider til I was sleepy and napped in the sunshine on the grass for a while, before getting up to continue to eat the evening away.

Just as the weather starts heating up, I'm heading down to a colder Tasmania for a few days this coming week for a road trip up the east coast. We only booked it last week, very short notice, but we wanted to celebrate the end of exams. I've scheduled some posts in the meanwhile, and look forward to the many photos I expect to take while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.