deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 27, 2016

Spring blues

This is supposed to be my almost-annual Night Noodle Markets post, except I can't really call it that because we didn't spend much time or eat a lot there! It's just generally expensive and overhyped, the lines to the popular stalls are all really long.


The light at just the right angle.


The only thing I had from the market - a cup of Pimms, which was weirdly warm despite the ice cubes? YY's was cold, so I don't know what was up with that.


We ended up decamping to Caffe Tiamo for more food. Nachos and haloumi fries, anyone?

The word blues in the title is because all my photos came out blue toned, not because I've been down. Spring has been good! I'm back on the wards at hospital, and now I don't have exams hanging over my head I'm happy to spend more time there than so I can learn all the jobs that will be mine in just a few more months. It's kind of weird not having to study any more, I don't even know what to do with myself. Hopefully this idleness translates into blog productivity, I feel like I've slacked off here for the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.