deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 25, 2016

Throwback


Uniqlo sweatshirt and shirt / Jeans West jeans / Saltwater Sandals / Daniel Wellington watch*.

This outfit was only from the other day, but for some reason I feel very 2012 in it, with the collar poking over a jumper. I still like that look, but none of my button downs felt comfortable under any of my jumpers until I tried this silk shirt under the sweatshirt. I know there's the trick of wearing a cami or bra on top of the shirt to hold it down, but that's too much fuss in case I want to whip the jumper off - although I try not to do that, as I've mentioned before (I can't believe that post is more than two years old now, I feel like the quality of my outfit posts has actually declined).

P.S. You can use the code DELUMINATORS for 15% off on the Daniel Wellington site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.