deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 1, 2016

Sculpture by the Sea '16

The plan on Sunday was to take advantage of 30C weather to go and get a tan. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the beach, it was actually too breezy to lie around in a swimsuit. Luckily, since I was kind of expecting the weather to be fickle, I'd chosen to go to Bondi so I could see Sculpture by the Sea instead.


Trying and failing to get a non-cliched shot of Bondi Beach.


Sculpture by the sea is what it sounds like - an outdoor exhibition of sculptures along the coastal walk.



It was absolutely nuts with people, which I was more or less expecting since it was the weekend.



I liked this one. I feel like it was maybe alluding to rhinos struggling against extinction? I have no idea.


I liked this one too, very sea-monstery.

Overall I didn't enjoy it as much as the (very) few times I've been before. It might've been because of the crowds, so I would recommend going on a weekday if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.