deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 30, 2016

Summer is coming

Whitepepper dress / Saltwater sandals / Evolution tote / DW watch*.

For a Sydneysider, I'm really bad at dressing in hot weather. I overheat and get sweaty really easily. This outfit is the only one I have for when it's more than 30C and I have to walk around outside. The style of this dress allows for maximum air circulation. I bought it on a whim three years ago, and it's been a summer staple since then, so impulse shopping does work out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.