deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 21, 2016

Wear to work

Last of the hospital outfits of the year! Next year I can finally start referring to hospital as "work" and stop worrying and confusing new visitors as to how sick I am. I'm aware the sunlight reflecting off the ground in these makes me look like a jack-o-lantern.

Uniqlo t-shirt / Glassons pants / Bass saddle shoes.


Uniqlo shirt / Mango pants / Dune boots / DW watch*.


Uniqlo top / Mango pants / Dune boots / DW watch*.


Uniqlo t-shirt / Mango pants / Bass saddle shoes.

I'm going to be taking advantage of being able to wear open-toed shoes and higher hems in the next few months, before I start having to live in work clothes, but most these overlap with my casual wardrobe too. I'm going to be packing the t-shirt, boots and stripe top for my upcoming trip anyway (packing post coming up sometime).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.