deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 29, 2016

2016

Is that another year over? Completely insane. 2016 was hard, my last year of med school, but it was one I enjoyed.


Started the New Year in the best way possible - travelling, in Egypt.


After gallivanting about Europe for a few weeks, I spent one of the best months of my life in London.


Didn't really want to come back to Sydney, but there was still some fun in the form of the Biennale.


As well as Vivid.


Appreciating the little things in the midst of a whole lot of studying to be done.


A day trip to the Blue Mountains.


A Christmas in July party at YY's (they ended up just leaving the tree up til December).


BEAMS festival was another good one.


Discovered my new favourite art event - HIDDEN.


Visited beautiful Tasmania to celebrate the end of exams.


Also poked my head into Sculpture by the Sea.


Finally finishing medicine got me really sentimental.


Battling fickle weather for a picnic.


Drank more alcohol than was good for me in the midst of celebrating.

And now I'm finishing off the year my favourite way - travelling. When this post goes up, I'll be in Antigua, Guatemala and will be heading to NYC to ring in 2017. Thanks for all the support this year!

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently overseas and reading your comments via email, but won't be able to reply immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.