deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 8, 2016

El Camino

I stumbled upon this place online when I was looking for a place still taking bookings for dinner last Saturday. I think it's only a couple of months old. It serves tex-mex food and sounded reasonably priced despite being in The Rocks, so we went to check it out.


It's massive (several big rooms) and has funky decor.


The menus come as a vinyl in a cover! This place also has unlimited free corn chips and dip.


I had three tacos. The steak and fish weren't that great (my gold standard fish taco is at Barrio Cellar). The al pastor taco is the only one I'd get again. My friends were happy with their quesadillas and enchiladas.


Massive frozen margaritas which are really good, not too sour. I would come back here for these and the free corn chips! Might be a good happy hour haunt.

So this is the last post you're getting from me in real-time for the rest of the year! I'm leaving on my trip tomorrow, and I'm definitely feeling those pre-trip jitters. I'm not taking a laptop so I won't be able to post as I go, but I've queued up a bunch of posts (including the long overdue ones from Scandinavia early this year). Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season, see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.