deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 27, 2016

Midi, take three



Uniqlo t-shirt / Topshop skirt / Evolution tote / DW Watch* / Dune boots.

This skirt has been hanging in my closet for about three years, getting very little love. I've discussed how difficult I found it to wear before. I decided to give it another try the other week, since most of my summer clothes were packed for my trip. And you know what? It works for me now. Previously I'd thought it made my legs look short and my upper half look boxy in most of my tops, but over the last year or so I've been trying to let go of my hang-ups regarding my body and "flattering" clothing (see rule #2). Although a skirt like this is a bit off brand for me nowadays, I think I'm going to be welcoming it back into semi-regular rotation, especially because it's work appropriate too.

When this post goes up I would've been in Cancun for a few days now. Hope everyone's had a good Christmas!

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently overseas and reading your comments via email, but won't be able to reply immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.