deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 12, 2017

Back in town




I was welcomed back to Sydney with a near-40C day yesterday, when left the house to catch up with a friend. I was thus forced into shorts, which I wore with my silk shell from Grana (the top half of my formal two-piece, if you remember). The heat made getting gelato from Cow and Moon feel more well-deserved though. Currently I'm trying to edit pictures while fighting off the jet lag, so hopefully I'll have some posts about the trip up soon. Otherwise, thanks for being patient with the queued posts this past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.