deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 8, 2017

Swim set


I picked this bikini set up from the Miss Shop section in Myer at the Black Friday sales (since when is this a thing in Australia?) before I left. I'd been on the lookout for a bralette style bikini for my trip, because halter ties always end up chafing the back of my neck after a while. I deviated from my usual black to a pretty blue, and it also has gold hardware which is a nice detail.

I'm pretty fickle with beach swimwear. I bought this beautiful Esther Williams one-piece a few years ago, I love it and the quality's amazing but it's just really annoying logistically (it's hot to wear under your clothes, it takes ages to try, cleaning the sand from it is really hard). So even though theoretically I prefer one-pieces, bikinis are just more practical. Hopefully I can stick with this one for a couple more seasons!

When this post goes up, I'll be in NYC and it will certainly not be bikini weather. This is the last of my scheduled posts; the next one you see from me will be in real time!

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently overseas and reading your comments via email, but won't be able to reply immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.