deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 16, 2017

Around town

Food and random scenes, as usual.


Brunch at Devon Cafe. I had bruschetta, which wasn't as bruschetta-y as I was hoping. I got the prosciutto on the side to give to Wai Lam as I don't really like it.


Funny house on a roof at Central.


Down-n-Out burgers. My beef one was okay, a bit dry. I was envious of Jenny's fried chicken. The tiger fries are great, I was practically licking the sauce off the end.


Best iced chocolate in Sydney at Koko Black, in their cafe under the shop on Pitt St. I'm going to get super fat knowing it's there now. Unfortunately it's not open late. Definitely going back in winter for hot chocolate.


Dots on the ground.


Museum station, which I love as it's so old school.


With YY and her fancy new bag at Addison Road street food markets, which is a food market supporting refugee stallholders. The food is good and really affordable. First and third Saturday of every month - take a picnic blanket and some drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.