deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 23, 2017

Lazy Saturday

Had a lazy Saturday yesterday.


Went for brunch with Jenny and Mel in our (relative) area. I got a haloumi/avocado board.


An interesting abandoned building by the river.


Then we went to Carss Park, a park by the water on the Georges River. I hadn't been here in ages, but it's so nice!


Had a Milo ice cream for nostalgia's sake.



My buddies. Jenny was cold, so she sat in the sun, and Mel was warm, so she sat in the shade.



Walked along the water for a bit.




My outfit for the day, along with my squint (forgot the sunnies).

So I've finished my first rotation as an intern! I've come a long way in the last three months, but at the same time I'm nervous about starting all over again tomorrow in a different speciality at another hospital. But I've done it once, and can hopefully do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.