deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

July 8, 2017

Five favourites

Long time no outfit post! Mostly because I just wasn't at home during daylight hours last rotation. I've been on evening shifts this week and had some time at home when the lighting was okay on Monday morning, so I figured - let's just do a bulk shoot. Here are my current favourite outfits.


Ralph Lauren men's jumper / Uniqlo jeans / Bass saddle shoes for casual outings when I'm planning on going home before sunset (not warm enough for being outside at night).


Zara coat / Muji dress / Bass saddle shoes for when I have to dress for both work and going out that evening.


? old pyjama top / Mango pants / Dune boots for work.


Uniqlo shirt / Mango pants / Cole Haan loafers for work.


Muji dress / Dune boots for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.